Develop the Teacher Leaders at Your School
Offering customized professional development for teachers, coaches, instructional specialists, and administrators in your district.
Choose an Instructional Leadership Module That Suits Your Learning Goals:
- Enhancing Teacher Leadership in Your School
- Building Authentic Professional Learning Communities
- Coaching and Mentoring Adult Learners
- Data Use for Instructional Improvement
- Education Policy for Teachers
"Offering the modules to a cohort of teachers in partnership with our school district proved to be very powerful. Our staff and students have already benefited from their expertise."
– Cindy Simonsen, Director of Learning and Instruction, Anacortes School District
District Cohort Model
- Select one or more modules for a cohort of up to 25 teachers, coaches, and/or administrators in your district.
- Each module can be designed as an in-person, online, or blended learning experience with online coursework and on-site support.
- Timelines for the modules can be tailored to meet your district’s needs.
- Participants earn up to 30 clock hours per PD module.
- Participants who complete 3 or more Instructional Leadership modules receive a “Certificate in Teacher Leadership” from the College of Education.
Contact Sylvia Bagley, Director of Teacher Leadership, for more details: firstname.lastname@example.org