We provide a range of services to individuals in the Greater Seattle area, and specialize in serving children, adolescents and families (birth to 18 years of age). The School Psychology Clinic has two main purposes: to provide high quality clinical training for the school psychology graduate students, and to provide high quality services to the clients that we serve. We provide the following clinical services:
- Children and adolescents with a diverse range of concerns, including, but not limited to anxiety, depression, stress, low self-esteem, trauma, and behavioral issue.
- These services are available throughout the academic year from October to June.
- Preschool testing is available to assess children from birth to age 5 years and 10 months, this service is available every March to June.
- Assessment for children/adolescents age 6 through 18 is available every January to March.
- We can work with parents who are interested in receiving parent training on managing their child; this service is embedded within the advanced doctoral clinical practicum course and is available based upon need.