2. Check endorsement coursework.
Contact the academic advisor in your endorsement subject to have your transcripts evaluated for content requirements. A minimum grade of 2.0 is required for each course to be used toward an endorsement unless set higher by the department. Click here to review required content courses and adviser contact information.
3. Connect with a recruiter.
- Attend an information session — If you’re ready to begin work on your application, we offer information sessions each quarter. Upcoming dates are listed in the sidebar.
- Email your questions about the application and/or the program.
- Meet with an advisor — Once you’ve started work on your application, our staff can help make sure you are on track with requirements. Schedule an appointment, either via Zoom or in person, to discuss specific questions