On-Campus Students: Register for courses online through your MyUW account. The site has a number of links explaining the registration process, defining full-time status, and connecting you with tools and tutorials. 

Learn more about registering through MyUW »

Online Students: Register for courses through the UW Professional and Continuing Education (PCE) website. In general, you may enroll in courses offered by the ECFS online program, plus a special selection of additional online UW courses and courses offered during summer quarter. Your adviser will be able to help you with any questions during the registration process. 

Learn more about registering through PCE »