Prospective Graduate (M.Ed. Ed.S. Ed.D. Ph.D.) Students
- Fall Friday Visits include a 30- to 45-minute information session with an overview of graduate education at the College of Education as well as information about academic programs, funding and admissions. Following the session there will be a 20-minute campus tour for individuals who are not familiar with the campus.
- Come by during drop-in advising every Tuesday from 1-3 pm in Miller 206 for a 20-minute first-come, first-served appointment.
- Schedule an appointment with Norah Fisher, Student Services Specialist for Graduate Programs, to get your specific questions answered.
Master in Teaching Information Sessions for Prospective Students
Learn more about our teacher preparation programs in both elementary and secondary education:
- Visit campus for an MIT information session offered each quarter
- Come by during drop-in advising every Thursdays from 2 p.m. - 4 p.m. for a 15-minute first-come, first-served appointment
- Schedule an advising appointment to have your specific questions answered
Early Childhood & Family Studies Advising for Prospective Students
Academic advisers are available to assist current UW students as well as students seeking admission to UW. Click here for information on how to meet with an adviser on campus or over the phone.
Undergraduate Visit Opportunities
Get a general introduction to the UW through these events, offered by the Office of Admission and Undergraduate Academic Affairs:
- Daily Visits, offered nearly every weekday, include both a campus tour led by a current UW student and a freshman information session led by an admissions counselor.
- Transfer Thursdays, offered weekly, are a great opportunity for transfer students to learn more about the UW, including admission, areas of study, financial aid and housing.
Directions to Office of Student Services
The Office of Student Services is located on the 2nd floor in Miller Hall Room 206.
Disabilty Accommodations - Accessing Miller Hall
There is only one wheelchair and disability accessible entrance into Miller Hall. This entrance is located on the backside of Miller Hall (facing Stevens Way) and has an exterior ramp, and a 46.5” doorway with automatic doors.
Once you enter, you will be on the first floor. The elevator is located near the main staircase and can access all four floors in Miller Hall, except the mezzanine level. If you have an appointment on the mezzanine, and need help rescheduling you can reach out to the Student Services Office at firstname.lastname@example.org for questions – or for more immediate assistance you can reach us at: 206-543-7834.
For any other accommodations, you can reach out to the Disability Resource Office at: email@example.com.