The Leadership for Learning program admits a new cohort once every three years. Applications are currently being accepted for L4L Cohort 7 (2018-2021).The application deadline is February 1, 2018, for the cohort beginning inJuly. To register for an info session and/or sign up to receive updates and notifications, please complete our online registration form.
Minimum Admission Requirements
Application to the Leadership for Learning Program is competitive. The program seeks candidates who:
- Currently serve in a leadership role
- Demonstrate a meaningful commitment to equity
- Demonstrate capacity for systems-level thinking and potential for systems-focused leadership
- Posess equity-focused leadership experience
- Master’s degree (or higher) from an accredited institution
- A minimum 3.0 GPA (on a 4.0 scale) for the last 90 quarter credits (60 semester credits); a minimum 3.5 GPA in graduate-level work
Required Application Materials
The following materials are required to apply for admission to the Leadership for Learning program (more details available in the Application Steps section below):
- UW Graduate School online application and fee
- Transcripts from each college or university attended
- Goal Statement, using the provided prompt
- Three letters of recommendation
- Resume or curriculum vitae, listing all relevant degrees, professional experience, awards, publications, presentations and other achievements
- Copy of your teacher, educational staff associate (ESA), principal or program administrator certificate, if applicable. This is required for candidates who seek the superintendent credential.
- GRE scores
- Two writing samples
If you have any questions about the application process or deadlines, please contact Brieanne Hull, Program Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org.