The CoE Office of Student Services is hosting a three-day event to send students off smoothly into their Thanksgiving break. Join us in fun, games, snacks, pumpkin pies, and everything nice! Located in Miller Hall 206, this event is open to all current and prospective CoE students. CoE staff and faculty are also welcome to join us and participate in games! The event runs from November 20-22 at 10:30 AM - 2:00 PM.
- Day 1: November 20th, 2023. National Peanut Butter Fudge Day.
- Do you like peanut butter? Do you like fudge? Well, we don't have fudge but we do have a lot of peanut butter chocolate snacks so come join us and feast on Reese's Peanut Butter Cups! While you're here, please express your thanks through a Leaf of Thanks! Gratitude and thankfulness goes a long way so don't *leaf* these memories behind.
- Day 2: November 21st, 2023. World Hello Day.
- Bonjour, Hallo, こんにちは, Hola, नमस्ते, Сайн байна уу, 안녕하세요, Namaste. A "hello" paired with a smile can make someone's day! The College of Education welcomes a diverse range of people, and we'd love to see you all connecting with one another. On this day, please visit us for some light refreshments and pumpkin pie as you mingle with one another. There will be a board where you can write down how to say "hello" in your language - who knows, you might meet someone that speaks your language! Bonus activity: Say "hello" to at least 10 people throughout your day, challenging yourself to say "hello" to at least 3 people you've never met!
- Day 3: November 22nd, 2023. Nuthin Cran Stop You...from Enjoying Your Break!
- While we don't have cranberries, we do have nuts and tart food! As the last day of this event, just relax and spread thanks for people and things you are grateful to. This will be the last day you can fill out a "Leaf of Thanks." We hope you enjoy the start and the rest of your break.
Here's a Toast to Butter Days!
*All three days will include beverages such as coffee, hot cocoa, and tea. Snacks and beverages are while supplies last.*