Develop the Teacher Leaders at Your School!
Offering customized professional development for teachers, coaches, instructional specialists, and administrators in your district.
In-Person PD Modules
Hybrid-Online PD Modules
- Coaching and Mentoring Adult Learners
- Data Use for Instructional Improvement
- Education Policy for Teachers
"Offering the modules to a cohort of teachers in partnership with our school district proved to be very powerful. Our staff and students have already benefited from their expertise."
– Cindy Simonsen, Director of Learning and Instruction, Anacortes School District
District Cohort Model
- Select one or more PD modules for a cohort of up to 25 teachers, coaches, and/or administrators in your district.
- Participants earn up to 30 clock hours per PD module.
- PD module timelines can be tailored to meet district’s needs.
- Hybrid-online PD modules include in-person seminars at the district.
- Participants who complete 3 or more PD modules receive a “Certificate in Teacher Leadership” from the College of Education.
- Cost: $15,000 per module (or $14,400 each for 3 or more modules)
Contact Sylvia Bagley, Director of Techer Leadership, for more details: email@example.com