Students with a Bachelor of Arts in Education, Communities and Organizations can pursue careers in a plethora of professional fields.
- Advocacy and Outreach
- Arts Education and Museums
- Business, Human Resources and Professional Development
- Coaching (Athletics)
- Community Development
- Counseling and Social Services
- Environmental Education
- Higher Education and Student Affairs
- Elementary Education*
- Secondary Education*
- Special Education
- Youth development and After School Programs
* Requires state-specified content courses as electives and master’s level teaching certificate.