Please join us for a poster fair and light refreshments, as graduating Master's in Instructional Leadership students present their culminating capstone projects. Students will present action research on topics related to instructional leadership, including:
- Implementing effective, inquiry-driven PLCs
- Supporting “math labs” as a form of authentic professional development
- Challenges inherent in peer observations among teachers
- Teacher and student responses to a new schoolwide behavioral plan
- Mentoring early childhood educators
Questions? Contact Sylvia Bagley, Director of Teacher Leadership: firstname.lastname@example.org.