Housing & Food Services

There are numerous options for undergraduate and graduate on- and off-campus housing. Housing and Food Services is a division of Student Life and is home to many housing options.  

The office also manages dining options on campus as well as Husky card services.


ASUW Off-Campus Housing Affairs

The Associated Students of the University of Washington (ASUW) serves the University community by maintaining a database of off-campus housing availability, assists those looking for roommates and providing Washington state landlord-tenant resources.