The Miller Fiscal Office (MFO) is located Miller 222 and the Grant Support Office (GSO) is located in Miller 302A. We are here to provide fiscal support for your work here at the College of Education.
(Restricted to COE Faculty and Staff)
|Login by clicking on Quick Links (top right) and then click on COE Login:|
Fiscal Office Tips
- Buying anything - don't forget pre-approval - We are now using PurchasePath for requests. See below.
- To get reimbursed you need:
- Proof of payment
- Proof of receipt
- Please turn in your mileage based on your volume. If you are a coach turn in mileage on a monthly basis. If you drive less frequently check in with your budget manager
- Requests for food purchases on non-food approved budgets must be accompanied by a pre-approved food form, whether they are reimbursements, Procard or UW HFS purchases.
- All meetings with food must be accompanied by: an agenda; and a list of attendees or a sign in sheet with a copy of the invitation.
- Access food forms here.
A listing of current Fiscal Office staff can be found here.
Faculty Budget Support
A listing of who is responsible for supporting faculty fiscally can be found here.
PurchasePath is our primary procurement/reimbursement request tool. This replaces the paper procurement form, travel pre-authorization form (goldenrod) and the need for approval and budget review signatures. However, it does not eliminate the need for paper or other electronic documents. We also still require the following with an order: proof of payment; proof of receipt; agendas, attendee list, food forms, etc..
Resources for procurement requests, reimbursement requests, food purchases, travel reimbursements, and grant procedures can be found here.
Even with PurchasePath we still need forms in the College of Education. We also recognize that not everyone's procurement volume merits adopting PurchasePath at this time. Here are commonly used forms in the College of Education. They may be downloaded in the formats listed for each. If you have questions about which forms are required send us an email firstname.lastname@example.org.
CoE Fiscal Forms can be found here.
Please feel free to provide feedback to the College of Education Fiscal Staff on the website information. You may sent feedback to: email@example.com