The following are forms that you will use throughout your M.Ed. program:

College of Education Petition Form

You will use this form to notify the Office of Student Services (OSS) if something has changed in your program of study. Examples might include changing advisers or if your adviser waives a College of Education requirement. It must be signed by you, your adviser, and approved by OSS. Please submit this form either electronically to

Thesis Proposal Form

This form should be submitted to OSS during the quarter in which you intend to complete your thesis. You will need two faculty signatures and a draft of your thesis. Please submit it either electronically to

Master's Supervisory Committee Approval Form

This form is required by the Graduate School for students who are uploading a thesis.  This must be physically signed by two committee members and uploaded by the last day of the quarter of graduation along with the thesis.  

Summer Online Degree Completion Form

Complete this online form during the quarter you intend to complete your degree. The online form will require you to upload a faculty approved Course of Study by the dates below for the academic year 2019/2020.

Course of Study Form

Upload your Course of Study during your final quarter. This helps OSS verify that you have met College of Education requirements. It must be signed by your faculty adviser and to the online Degree Completion Form by the below dates.

Autumn October 11, 2019
Winter January 24, 2020
Spring April 17, 2020
Summer July 10, 2020

COE Featured Stories

More than 700 new educators, researchers and leaders were honored during the College of Education's commencement on June 11.
Alyssa Eckroth is exploring her interests in learning outside of classroom contexts through her senior capstone project at an outdoor preschool.