Graduate Student Handbook

For an overview of general information, download the Graduate Student Handbook (PDF).

Student MyGrad 

This page is your portal to submit Graduate School requests such as Master's degree requests, General and Final Exam requests, Graduate School petitions, and leave requests.  

College of Education Petition Form

You will use the College of Education Petition form to notify the Office of Student Services (OSS) if something has changed in your program of study. Examples might include changing advisers or if your adviser waives a College of Education requirement. It must be signed by you, your adviser, and approved by OSS. Please submit this form either electronically or in person to 206 Miller Hall.

On-Leave Petition

Request leave status with the Graduate School here.

University of Washington Office of Financial Aid Forms

University of Washington Registration Forms