Ramon Concepcion, Assistant Director for Undergraduate Academic and Student Services and ELS Academic Adviser, is available to assist you with questions about the content of the minor and course planning/sequencing.
Note: The ELS adviser cannot enroll students in the minor, this is done with a student's major adviser.
ELS Academic Advising
Advising for All Prospective Students
Are you interested in learning more about the ELS Minor or how it compares to our other undergraduate majors?
The College of Education welcomes all prospective students including high school, transfer, returning, and current UW students interested in applying to any of our undergrraduate programs.
If you want to explore which of our programs is the best fit for you, please see events and appointments for all prospective students:
- Undergraduate Programs & Early Care Information Sessions
- Online Individual Advising for Prospective College of Education Students (online and on campus programs) with Alejandra Baires-Ramirez
- Online Individual Advising for Prospective College of Education Students (on campus programs) with Ramon Concepcion
Prospective students will learn about the admission process and graduation requirements for ELS and other programs.
Advising for UW Prospective Students Only
Current UW Students interested in the Education, Learning, & Society Minor are welcome to schedule an in-person or virtual advising appointment with Ramon Concepcion to receive information about courses, field experience, admission, and graduation requirements.
Advising for Declared ELS Minor
Current ELS Minor students are supported by Ramon Concepcion. Students who are declared in the ELS Minor can schedule an in-person or virtual advising appointment.
Virtual Drop-In Sessions for AUT 2023 (September 27 - December 15)
- Join the Zoom Meeting or Video Conferencing or via phone by dialing +1 669 900 6833, when prompted enter Meeting ID 972 6484 3068.
- Every Thursday from 9:30am-11:00am.
- Phone or Zoom Meeting drop-in advising is available to all current ELS students. Drop-in advising sessions last up to 15 minutes.
Many general questions can also be answered via email.