Prospective Graduate (M.Ed. Ed.S. Ed.D. Ph.D.) Students
- Fall Friday Visits include a 30- to 45-minute information session with an overview of graduate education at the College of Education as well as information about academic programs, funding and admissions. Following the session there will be a 20-minute campus tour for individuals who are not familiar with the campus.
- Come by during drop-in advising every Tuesday from 1-3 pm in Miller 206 for a 20-minute first-come, first-served appointment.
- Schedule an appointment with Norah Fisher, Student Services Specialist for Graduate Programs, to get your specific questions answered.
Master in Teaching Information Sessions for Prospective Students
Learn more about our teacher preparation programs in both elementary and secondary education:
- Visit campus for an MIT information session offered each quarter
- Come by during drop-in advising every Thursdays from 2 p.m. - 4 p.m. for a 15-minute first-come, first-served appointment
- Schedule an advising appointment to have your specific questions answered
Early Childhood & Family Studies Information Sessions for Prospective Students
Join us every Thursday to learn more about the BA in Early Childhood & Family Studies, which is offered both on-campus and online. Information sessions are held in Miller Hall Room 210 at 10:30 a.m. for the online program and at 11 a.m. for the on-campus program.
Undergraduate Visit Opportunities
Get a general introduction to the UW through these events, offered by the Office of Admission and Undergraduate Academic Affairs:
- Daily Visits, offered nearly every weekday, include both a campus tour led by a current UW student and a freshman information session led by an admissions counselor.
- Transfer Thursdays, offered weekly, are a great opportunity for transfer students to learn more about the UW, including admission, areas of study, financial aid and housing. While you are on campus, we encourage you to drop by an information session (details above) for a more in-depth introduction to the Early Childhood & Family Studies major.