The College of Education and University of Washington provide students with various resources and services to assist students with their academic and professional careers, as well as personal needs.
ASCE represents and advocates on behalf of the College of Education student body to university administration and other governing bodies.
IECE promotes the cultural understanding, awareness, and community building in all international and national students in the College of Education.
- Writing Center: https://education.uw.edu/my-coe/writing-center-resources
- College of Education Funding information
- College of Education General Event and Program information
- College of Education Office of Student Diversity and Inclusion information
- Graduate Student Specific information
Campus Affiliates & University of Washington Resources
- Disability Resources
- Dream Project
- Samuel E. Kelly Ethnic Cultural Center (ECC)
- Foundation for International understanding through Students (FIUTS)
- Graduate and Professional Student Senate (GPSS)
- Office of Graduate Student Equity & Excellence (GSEE)
- Graduate School Undocumented Graduate Students
- International Student Services (ISS)
- Office of Minority Affairs & Diversity (OMAD)
- Pipeline Project
- Q Center
- Student Parent Resources
- Woman’s Center