You are here
Interested in joining L4L6? Limited space may be available. Contact us by April 21 for more information.
The Leadership for Learning program admits a new cohort once every three years. The application deadline for the next L4L cohort will be in early 2018 for the cohort beginning that July. To receive updates and notifications, please sign up for our L4L Info Listserv for prospective applicants or RSVP for a session convenient to you.
Minimum Admission Requirements
Application to the Leadership for Learning Program is competitive. The program seeks candidates who:
- Currently serve in a leadership role
- Demonstrate a meaningful commitment to equity
- Demonstrate capacity for systems-level thinking and potential for systems-focused leadership
- Posess equity-focused leadership experience
- Master’s degree (or higher) from an accredited institution
- A minimum 3.0 GPA (on a 4.0 scale) for the last 90 quarter credits (60 semester credits); a minimum 3.5 GPA in graduate-level work
Required Application Materials
The following materials are required to apply for admission to the Leadership for Learning program (more details available in the Application Steps section below):
- UW Graduate School online application and fee
- Transcripts from each college or university attended
- Goal Statement
- Three letters of recommendation
- Resume or curriculum vitae, listing all relevant degrees, professional experience, awards, publications, presentations and other achievements
- Copy of your teacher, educational staff associate (ESA), principal or program administrator certificate (required if you plan to seek the superintendent certificate)
- GRE scores
- Two writing samples
If you have any questions about the application process or deadlines, please contact Brieanne Hull at firstname.lastname@example.org.